Dr. Ron Jenson is an internationally known author, speaker, and interviewer of hundreds of top leaders in the areas of leadership, life success, and influence. Dr. Jenson spent eight years as President of a group of International Graduate Schools of Theology associated with Cru (Campus Crusade).
Dr. Jenson is also Founder of High/Ground, a not-for-profit organization focused on being a catalyst for personal leadership development worldwide.
Dr. Ron Jenson is known throughout America and much of the world as America’s Life Coach, reflecting his expertise in the area of personal leadership. Ron’s doctoral work was in the area of leadership development and included intensive research on the major written works in the field as well as personal interviews with 350 of the top leaders in the United States and internationally. He is listed in numerous Who’s Who publications and has written several books.
Dr. Jenson is…
- An internationally known author, convention speaker, executive life coach and people connector.
- A holder of an earned doctorate in the area of leadership development.
- The former President of a graduate school with campuses on three continents.
- Author of 24 books.
- Leader of dozens of audio resources that have sold over 1 million copies worldwide.
- Listed in numerous Who’s Who publications.
- An interviewer of hundreds of top leaders internationally in the areas of leadership, life success, and influence.
- Known as “America’s Life Coach” because of his unique, empowering work with leaders and organizations.
- Chairman of High/Ground, a non-profit institution focusing on maximizing the effectiveness and influence of influential leaders.